Inbound marketing is the best way to avoid being a pest to your audience because you’re attracting them instead of interrupting them.
In case you hadn’t heard, traditional
2/3 of US Citizens, or 2 million people, are on the FTC’s do not call list. Telemarketing has gotten a pretty bad rap, and American’s just don’t like being interrupted to chat about a newspaper subscription during dinner. Also, Telemarketing is really expensive. The average cost per lead is among the highest of any marketing
44% of direct mail is recycled or tossed without a second glance. Depending on whether you’re sending out
No one ever accused commercials of being cheap. Video production and editing
Running radio ads is among the more cost-efficient forms of interruption marketing. While prices widely vary by radio stations, businesses typically pay a flat fee of around $100-$500 dollars per spot to have their clip put in rotation, and can pay a little more for
In today’s digital age, consumers react better when you ask for their permission to connect. Rather than waste your precious budget on interruption marketing, turn to inbound marketing to build trust and develop relationships with potential customers:
5% of US consumers under 35 access Facebook on a daily basis. 15% of millennials check in with their favorite brands at least once weekly on social media. Only 28% of younger consumers directly search for their favorite brands, with the remaining 72% of millennials discovering brand pages through their friends’ activity in their news feed. If you’re looking to connect with younger consumers, television or radio ads aren’t your best bet. Publishing content that will inspire your younger contacts to like, comment and share is the best way to extend your reach. Plus, when you combine social media marketing with other inbound techniques, the reach and engagement potential is even more potent.
81% of Americans consider blogs a reliable source of advice and product recommendations. 61% have made purchase decisions based on blog content. Blogs don’t just dramatically increase your company website’s search rankings, they have real social influence over your market, drive leads, and are a magnet for inbound links. 57% of companies that maintain blogs have acquired a customer from that channel.
Marketing Automation with Email Marketing
Email marketing works, and it’s becoming more effective as Americans adopt smart phones. Emails
As long as you are producing quality and original content across multiple channels on